Thread: Important factors in SEO?

Registered
    On-Page factors - The way your page is optimized has the most profound effect on its rankings.
    Site factors - There are certain site-wide factors that can affect your site's search visibility as well
    Off Page factors
    Domain factors

Registered
    On-Page factors: The way your page is streamlined has the most significant impact on its rankings.
    Site factors: There are sure expansive components that can influence your site's hunt perceivability too.
    Off Page factors.
    Space factors.

There are basically two types of SEO techniques - on page and off page.

On page seo refers to the process that is followed on the website itself. Some of the tasks involved are:

Keyword research
    Meta tags and title
    Meta description
    Robots.txt file
    Sitemap generation
    Content development
    Image optimization

Off page refers to the link building and promotion of your website in search engines. Some of the most effective off page activities are:

Guest posting
    Article submission
    Press release submission
    Social bookmarks
    Classified ads
    Infographics submission
    Social media optimization
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $12 PER Year
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Unmetered Bandwidth | Free Setup and IPMI

Registered
    Content
    Usability
    Backlinks
    Social signals
    Appliance repairs Brisbane | Fridge repairs Brisbane | Oven repairs Brisbane | Clothes dryer repairs Brisbane | Washing machine repairs Brisbane | Dishwasher repairs Brisbane | Electrical services Brisbane | Workshop repairs Brisbane

Registered
    1. Keyword Selection - (I feel that it is import to start off with a plan that involves good keyword strategy.)
    2. Relevancy of Title Tags to Back Links - (I think this is one of the most important factors of SEO.)
    3. Relevancy of Title Tags - (Title tags are at the top of the list for important factors of SEO.)
    4. Relevancy of Content - (I can not say relevancy enough, but if the page has content, relevant content will bring the best results.)
    5. Relevancy of Anchor Text - (It is very important to know how to effectively use anchor text to increase keyword performance.)
    6. Relevancy of Back Links - (Quality and Consistency is Very Important!)
    7. Internal Link Structure - (It is important for search engine spiders like GoogleBot to be able to crawl your website. Some people use a Sitemap to help with this factor.)
    8. Meta Tags - (Meta tags can be done many different ways and everyone has different ideas about meta tags and how to use them to optimize a website.)
    9. I like to add at least (1) one very relevant reciprocal link. - (Some people do not like reciprocal links, but it is just like everything else, it is not what you do, it is how you do it that matters the most.)
    10. Domain Name - (I do not feel that the domain name plays as much of a roll in optimizing a website as the factors that I listed above, but I do feel that it is important enough to make the top 10 list of important SEO factors to consider when optimizing a website.)

Google considers the 200 Factors give the ranking such as factors like keyword utilization in url, keyword density, domain age, back linking. etc..But No one know the exact process that Google follow to rank websites on SERP. That is said that if you have great content and quality back links and relevant user stuff there are chances to rank on top results of SERP.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by nikilkumar View Post
    Important factors in SEO?
    On-Page factors

Meta tags and title
    Meta description
    Sitemap
    Content

Off Page factors

Article
    forums
    Press release