Thread: Good place to order managed servers?

Good place to order managed servers?

Linux, 1000 gbs of disk space, 16 TBs of bandwidth, LInux
    I have seen hostwebspaces.com offered nice hosting packages in the USA and Europe
    Are they reliable? What host would you choose?

Budget is $130/mo.

Thanks.

Registered
    Good places to order managed servers from are hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net, their prices are low and servers are well-balanced.
    All your questions and worries were answered and allayed.

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support
    You can trust these guys:
    http://exmasters.com - Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
    http://m3server.com - Approximately 90% of dedicated server sales are Custom Built

Registered
    I'd draw your attention to servers from hostwinds.com and hostsailor.com.
    They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

I believe centohost.com is really good option. Take your time to check out their EU dedicated servers.
    According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

Registered
    Servers from hostwinds.com and a2hosting.com can be suitable for your needs.
    They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.
    Superbithost.com services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.

My hosting from kvchosting.net is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times.
    After having a bad experience with a web host, this company was very refreshing. And with the prices they have, you can't go wrong.