Thread: Looking for powerful servers located in France

Looking for powerful servers located in France

Hey guys,
    Are there any reliable web hosting providers with well-balanced servers located in France?
    I need to help one of my clients, he requires:
    Linux
    24 GB - RAM
    1 TB - HD
    12 TB - Bandwidth
    What can you say about rareservers.com and their servers? Are they stable, fast?
    Any alternatives please?

Registered
    To my mind a1dedicatedservers.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.

Registered
    I can say a1dedicatedservers.com would be best choice. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support - extremely helpful. Rareservers.com is professional.
    They are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism. Like I said, I like them.
    Thank them a lot.

Registered
    You will be pleased with a1dedicatedservers.com. Their pricing is fair, especially considering their reliability, service and support.

You can also check out QHoster.com vps hosting deals. They have powerful servers located in France.
    Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
    It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    Take a look at superbithost.com - their bitcoin dedicated servers are feature-rich, affordable and resourceful.

I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

You can also contact SolVPS.com team. They offer attractive servers in Europe.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Registered
    Servers from QHoster.com and Linovus.hosting are worthwhile because they are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.