Thread: Looking for offshore vps hosting

Looking for offshore vps hosting

Need to host a forum discussion board phpBB and need help to choose reliable Linux offshore VPS hosting.

Require 70 GBs of HD

What your views on libertyvps.net and their linux vps hosting deals?
    Any information on superbithost.com and their linux vps services?
    Do they offer discounts?

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Registered
    According to my research Libertyvps.net is quality offshore vps host. You will receive high performance and stability of both servers and network. Support guys are polite and helpful.

+ vote for superbithost.com - They have stellar customer service, fast servers, fair pricing.
    I feel really lucky to have happened onto a company that does business the way I do, by exceeding customer expectations.

I like superbithost.com - their bitcoin offshore hosting solutions, quality (uptime, speed) of their services, also customer support professionalism.
    They have stable servers: Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.

I am also extremely happy with the site builder and the control panel. It makes it so easy to build a website- that even someone like me, who has no web experience whatsoever, can do so.
    The templates look very nice and the builder is very easy to use. Since I started with superbithost.com - I also haven't had any problems with my site being down or anything like that.

Junior Registered
    you should try offshore VPS hosting from ccihosting.com. Servers in Panama, around the clock live chat, phone support, bitcoin accepted and they actually operate a hosting facility in Panama.

Since the move it's been three months and we haven't had a single glitch since.
    The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
    Superbithost.com prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.

Registered
    I'd recommend you to use VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hosting.co.uk, their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties you are experiencing. Highly recommended.

Registered
    It seems to me libertyvps.net and vpsfront.com are able to satisfy all your demands, the OP.
    They are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

Registered
    I do believe libertyvps.net is the best offshore VPS provider in the whole IT industry.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.