Thread: a2hosting.com vs linovus.hosting

Registered

a2hosting.com vs linovus.hosting

Deals from a2hosting.com and linovus.hosting are enticing and their pices are not high and I wonder which company is better to sign up with?

My site has never been down either! I highly recommend dailyrazor.com to those who want a stable, fast provider.
    Their experts are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
    I know that hostwinds.com and exmasters.com have superb reputation in the hosting services market. So, compare them and choose the best.

My site is always up and has a incredible amount of bandwidth. You can not go wrong with A2hosting.com web host.
    Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.

Registered
    I know that both companies - a2hosting.com and linovus.hosting - have solid and well-balanced servers which are as solid as a rock and prices are low.
    Their support is always ready to help.

All in all, a very good experience with superbithost.com - I will stay with them for years I think!
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.