Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: How many images per page is better for SEO?

  1. #1
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    94

    How many images per page is better for SEO?

    When more images are there it will increase loading time. Less number of images is weaken your optimization power and seo ranking. In the home page we use Google graphics in the web designing. How many images we can use per page?

  2. #2
    These alt tags will help what that image is about if the image is not displayed in web page then these tag text will displayed in browser and this description is also crawled by google it will optimize site as image seo .

  3. #3
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by AnjanaSharma View Post
    These alt tags will help what that image is about if the image is not displayed in web page then these tag text will displayed in browser and this description is also crawled by google it will optimize site as image seo .
    Google giving high priority for alt tags in high PR sites due to their reputation in the market.

  4. #4
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    36
    Reduce the file size of your image and have your own strategies for image dimensions so you can use more images on your webpage, as there are no specified rules for using images in seo.

  5. #5
    Registered RH-Calvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Forum
    Posts
    343
    This usually depends on the webpage content. They are good for illustrations but too many images on a webpage can create spam.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $12 PER Year
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Unmetered Bandwidth | Free Setup and IPMI

  6. #6
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    127
    You can use images as per your site's requirement, make sure they are compressed and set the resolutions so they do not take much load time.

  7. #7
    There is not any fixed number of putting images on particular page. but don't put that much images that page will not load fast.
    Main purpose of using less images is to decrease page loading speed.

  8. #8
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    www.nirajyanamandra.com
    Posts
    47
    Adding images to a website depends on it's content and necessity and the category of the website. Currently we are using AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) to optimize in mobile browsers, so if we use something like this technical solutions to load faster then it will be seo friendly, users can access your website without any hurdle.

  9. #9
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by cathlilly View Post
    When more images are there it will increase loading time. Less number of images is weaken your optimization power and seo ranking. In the home page we use Google graphics in the web designing. How many images we can use per page?
    If you want to use multiple images in the web page, you can compress the images and upload them. Compressing images will help to improve the page loading speed, which is considered as the ranking factor by Google.
    OH! Design Studio:Brand Design Studio and Graphic Design Company in Mumbai, India.

  10. #10
    Registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    242
    there are no any hard and fast rule for website to optimized. you should use the 2-3 image per page
    Best Android Training | Devops Training | SQL Server Training and many more IT courses.

  11. #11
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by RH-Calvin View Post
    This usually depends on the webpage content. They are good for illustrations but too many images on a webpage can create spam.
    Very valid points on images usage in a web page.

  12. #12
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    65
    Because search engines can’t read images, you need to use alt tags to help describe your image.

  13. #13

  14. #14
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by neelseowork View Post
    There is not any fixed number of putting images on particular page. but don't put that much images that page will not load fast.
    Main purpose of using less images is to decrease page loading speed.
    So loading speed does effect seo rank?

  15. #15
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by ewastecompany2 View Post
    Because search engines can’t read images, you need to use alt tags to help describe your image.
    Yes alt tags can tell Google that these images convey this particular meaning.

Similar Threads

  1. What are the latest On Page and Off Page SEO Activities?
    By Nexevo Technologi in forum Search Engine Optimization
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2015, 07:17 AM
  2. images and copyright
    By james438 in forum Business and Legal Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 06:54 AM
  3. vb3 images
    By Chris in forum Site and Forum Feedback
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2004, 09:35 AM
  4. Images etc.
    By X Q mano in forum Business and Legal Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 02:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •