Thread: Need managed Linux Server in Mexico City

Need managed Linux Server in Mexico City

Hey guys,
    Are there any reliable web hosting providers with well-balanced servers located in Mexico City?
    I need to help one of my clients, he requires:
    Linux, 24 GB - RAM, 1 TB - HD, 12 TB - Bandwidth
    What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx and their servers? Are they stable, fast?
    Any alternatives please?

Thanks to digitalserver.com.mx and I highly recommend this host!
    Pricing is only about one dollar more a month than my previous host, but it is worth..
    I would pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.

As for their plans, the cost is good for what they have to offer, they through in a lot of extra stuff in the cpanel area which is very useful, for example, fantasico, which let's you install many useful scripts by filling out a small form and hitting a submit button. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button. Digitalserver.com.mx offer cheap web hosting deals in Mexico - they are the best.

Digitalserver.com.mx ?

Yeah, they are good and professional. Real MX ips, 24/7 customer support, fast servers + great network uptime will give your sites the best performance.

While I was searching the net, I've found a good option to order web hosting solution for my new Joomla project.
    It is digitalserver.com.mx - every time I ask question, their team is ready to give a helping hand. Uptime is ok as my site is up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.