Thread: Local Business Listing

Local Business Listing

What should be the Charge for doing Local Business Listing?

Registered
    A local business listing is an online profile that contains your business name, address, phone number, and other details. There are thousands of websites and directories on which local business owners are allowed to create free business listings. It is very helpful for your local business.

Thanks.

Registered
    Local business listings promote your business on top sites, like Google, Bing, and Yelp. Boost your local search presence today with Get Found.
    Best Android Training | Devops Training | SQL Server Training and many more IT courses.

Quote Originally Posted by jackar56 View Post
    Local business listings promote your business on top sites, like Google, Bing, and Yelp. Boost your local search presence today with Get Found.

sir, my question is that What should be the Charge for doing Local Business Listing?

Quote Originally Posted by susanburling View Post
    A local business listing is an online profile that contains your business name, address, phone number, and other details. There are thousands of websites and directories on which local business owners are allowed to create free business listings. It is very helpful for your local business.

Thanks.
    I know what is local business listing. I m asking about the price of it. if I want to do the local business listing, how much I have to pay?

Registered
    Local business listings are online portfolios that contain information about your business, such as your name, address, phone number, hours, and other data. Most platforms that provide this information are free to use, but users must manually add their information or claim their business.

Local listing helps to list your business in local search engines. This helps to promote your business locally and gain traffic from your local area.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $12 PER Year
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Unmetered Bandwidth | Free Setup and IPMI