Thread: need to find server

Registered

need to find server

I am in search of reliable host with quality services and powerful server solutions. So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
    I've already found Okayservers.com and Hostingsource.com that fit my demands according to plans, but know nothing about them. Where can I find any possible info about both these hosts reliability?

Registered
    To my mind Hostingsource.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.

If you are looking for honest host to get servers at, can recommend warez-host.com managed servers.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Registered
    You should definitely use hostingsource.com services with no doubts. They are proven to be the best in delivering their services at competitive rates.

If you ask me, I like hostingsource.com free bonuses such as website builder, templates, domains, etc.
    All in all, I am glad. Their service is based on quality and I will definitely continue using their hosting services for hosting my present and future web sites. Recommended.

I am VERY satisfied with OkayServers.com web hosting service.
    I switched my co's website, as well as many of our client's website over to their hosting plans over a year ago and we have had no significant troubles at all.
    They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

IMHO, hostingsource.com will serve your demands. I like this dedicated hosting package:
    Dedicated Server - Xeon E3 1245v2 - 4 Cores CPU
    RAM: 32GB, Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB, Traffic/Month: Unmetered, Price - $129/mo (1st month discounted price - $64.5/mo)
    Uptime is great as promised (99.9%). I like the speed of upload of my pages. Everything works fine.

Back to my experience with Okayservers.com for last couple months - I would say you can rely on it.
    The connection/download page speed is very good. My uptime has been pretty solid. Support has been mixed - the on-line chat is pretty good at solving problems when there is an agent available.