Thread: Solution of terrorism in India...?

Junior Registered

Solution of terrorism in India...?

Hello Everyone,

Please tell me, what is the solution of terrorism in India...?

Junior Registered
    There is not, and cannot be a simple straightforward answer to question on a topic as diverse as this. If there was- we'd know it already, and terrorism would be no more.

To understand what the question seeks- first we must look at a few causes of terrorism. Once we understand the cause- the answer seems much more of a realistic possibility rather than an idealistic probability.

Education - Nothing perpetrates terrorism as much as incorrect or incomplete education. Education first involves basic literacy, then progresses towards proper understanding of a person's own religion, then towards tolerance and understanding of other faiths and so on and so forth. The more you learn, the more you realize how similar we really are, despite our apparent differences.

Poverty - It is not a co-incidence that the rate of crime in poorer neighborhoods tend to be higher than those in richer ones. Perhaps access to larger sums of money links back to access to better education itself, or maybe it's the wealth gap itself that encourages crime. There are two kinds of poor people - ones that decide to die if they have no food, and others that decide to steal it from those that have way more than they need to survive. I've used food as an example- but this basic principle applies to many more wealth related commodities.

Injustice - Justice is a requirement for every society to function properly. The offenders are bought to task and the good are rewarded. It ensures both order and mutual respect for one another. But justice is a subject that involves ethical and moral standpoints that can vary vastly from person to person. When injustice is dealt to a person- he is made to feel mutually excluded from society. This alienation of communities on the basis of the authority's version of justice can often be the starting point of an incentive to violent rebellion or terrorism.

There are many more complex reasons behind the spread of terrorism, most of which are specific to particular regions or communities - but overall, the reasons I've mentioned above are in my opinion the most common.

Source: Quora
    make pay stubs| paystub maker| paystub generator| pay stubs online| pay check stub| online paystub| create a pay stub| print pay stubs| check stub maker| Free preview paystub