Thread: How to deal with spam links..?

Registered
    -Use a captcha

-Advanced noCaptcha reCaptcha – Uses Google’s reCAPTCHA service to display a captcha on topic and reply forms.
    -Math Captcha – This is just a simple math captcha.
    -Use a honeypot

-Spam Destroyer – Inserts a hidden field on topic and reply forms that spambots will automatically fill out in most cases and be caught as a spammer.
    Moderation notifications
    -Using bbPress Notify you can optionally pick the roles that would receive notifications of any new topic/reply post.

-Manual approval
    Installing bbPress Moderation will give you the ability to manually approve pending topics and replies awaiting moderation.

You can Disavow the spam links with the help of Google Disavow tool.

Registered
    You can delete bad links using Google’s disavowal tool . It allows publishers to tell Google that they don’t want certain links from external sites to be considered as part of Google’s system of counting links to rank web sites.

Firstly you need to download a list of back-links pointing to your site. Now create a text file and write one link per line which you wish to disavow.

If you find if it is a spam links and take the all links and put it in one notepad, use disavow tool and clear those spam links.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by pihu147741 View Post
    Hello friends,

How to deal with spam links..?
    Spam backlinks can be disavowed using the Google disavow tool. These disavowed links are not counted to rank keywords for your website.

Spam or bad backlinks are disavowed using Google disavow tool. The tool is used to disavow links that are harmful for your website. These links are excluded from ranking your website in search engines.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $12 PER Year
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Unmetered Bandwidth | Free Setup and IPMI

Registered
    I don't find it enjoyable when your opponent runs away the whole match no matter what they're doing, I once played against a Samus who spent the whole match jumping around the stage, maybe it's cause I was playing Little Mac?? But this guy looked like he had no idea what he was doing, I'm guessing he thought I'd jump for him?? but I'm not stupid...at least shoot projectiles, don't just jump back to the other side of the stage as soon as you hit the ground..

I would prefer to mail those site which are giving bad link to my website and an other step will be Disavow Tool that is it.

Thanks.

If you are finalized the spam links, you can remove from your website by sending request to Google through disavow tool. If you remove these spam links, you can find the changes in your keyword raking results.

Gemstones
    Hi,
    google disavow tool is there you can easily remove spam links.

I feel salty, even if I close the gap and absolutely destroy the link, the salt from projectile spam stays. When I beat a link I'm still not happy because it's never a fun fight, I know there are a lot of link mains in here so I'm prepared for the flame but honestly, It isn't enjoyable when your opponent runs away from you to shoot projectiles.

Registered
    Spam involves contacting people with unwanted content or requests. This includes sending bulk messages, excessively posting links or images to people's timelines and sending friend requests to people you don't know personally.