Thread: please help with search

Registered

please help with search

Need your help to choose find hosting that accepts bitcoins as payment, has hourly billing and fast setup
    Well, I know bithost.io is suitable for this. Do you know anything about their reliability?

What host would you choose? Any alternatives?

Registered
    I have done research on their service and they seems reliable. Their hosting is reselled from Digitalocean which means high quality standards and bithost.io has attractive deals with hourly billing with very fast account installation.

I believe that you will not regret having looked at QHoster.com bitcoin hosting deals. This host is TOP - your sites and projects will be in trusted hands if you choose them.

Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
    It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Registered
    Their hosting is reselled from Digitalocean which means high quality standards and bithost.io has attractive deals with hourly billing with very fast account setup, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

Registered
    To get more information on hosting provider it would be wise to do research with the help of review websites. I can say bithost.io is offering trustworthy service and every aspect performs properly, you won't regret.

The customer service at Bithost.io is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. I order this package:
    Memory - 2GB, Cores - 2 Core. SSD - 40GB, Transfer - 3TB, Hourly Price - $0.04
    Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

Junior Registered
    I can recommend https://www.vps.ag. They have instant delivery and they accept bitcoin payment. The only thing is that they don't have hourly billing but a VPS with them starts at 3 EUR per month.

You can trust QHoster.com bitcoin web host. They've hosted my WordPress blog for my business for about a year now and the responsiveness through their customer-service is reason enough to stay with them. I've only written in to the support staff to talk about upgrading my package, as my site has expanded greatly on their servers.

Registered
    Look at hosting plans from a2hosting.com and kvchosting.net.
    Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

Their prices are reasonable and honestly you get what you pay for!
    Highly recommend them! Happy using bithost.io bitcoin hosting service.
    I am not an expert in web hosting and can say that all problems have been solved as soon and nicely as i could expect, with a real-time support.