Thread: US VPS Search

Registered

US VPS Search

Greetings,
    Do you have experience dealing with Hostwinds US hosting services?
    The thing is that I am planning to launch a new forum in US and need VPS hosting account.
    Can I trust these web hosts? What hosting provider would you choose if you were me? Why?

Registered
    A2hosting.com the best and most reliable US VPS provider in the whole IT world.
    Prices are low and support is helpful for 24 hours and plans are full-featured.

Good job, I like hostwinds.com ssd hosting services. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.
    They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. If you want that personalized service then this is the place.

Registered
    I've done research and see that Hostwinds is experienced host that is providing ssd litespeed hosting with great uptime and performance. Their technical team knows how to make their servers reliable.
    Last edited by Dexterity; 08-09-2017 at 06:00 AM.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
    I was looking for a host that will provide a good reseller account and was very lucky to have found hostwinds.com ssd host.
    Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of apps/scripts that are easy to install from cpanel.

Registered
    According to my experience Hostwinds.com overall performance is outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.

I highly recommend hostwinds.com ssd litespeed hosting. I am very happy with their service.
    Uptime in the three months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable.

Registered
    I have heard a lot about Hostwinds.com I have read few of it's review and I found out that it is quite good So, I think you can go with it. But also check that do they provide disaster recovery solutions or not because disaster recovery is quite important.

Registered
    I am sure that Hostwinds.com is trustworthy service, their customers are fully satisfied. They are providing featured fast hosting accounts with available helpful customer care.

I will keep this short and sweet. Hostwinds.com have been great to me and my websites.
    Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.
    They mean business and they provide excellent service.

I must say that I am satisfied using hostwinds.com service, their online support is always available to help if you have a problem. As soon as I had a question I went on and had an answer in under 15-30 seconds.