Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: affordable wordpress hosting

Registered

affordable wordpress hosting

I hope you will help me to choose the right web host for getting affordable wordpress hosting accounts.
    Having done a search on the web, I found ViUX.com host. Their pricing meets my monthly budget.
    But still I know nothing about them, their reliability, server speed, customer support, etc.
    Could anyone tell me about this host? Or recommend some alternatives for comparison? (then I'll decide on what web host to deal with).
    Thanks in advance for your help.

How much disk space, bandwidth do you need? Any specific server location? What is your budget?

I believe that QHoster.com would be a good option for getting cheap hosting for successful running of wordpress blogs.
    It is an extremely proficient host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.

Registered
    Their are many web hosting providers that you can use like sitebuilder,ipage,bluehost, you can search over the internet you will find so many but first check their reviews so that you will get the proper information about them And you should also check the magic quadrant by gartner there you will get a lot of useful information about IT market and some other things also which can help you in many ways.

Registered
    I can say ViUX.com is trustworthy experienced cloud based host perfectly suitable for wordpress. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and responsive polite support.

My recommendation is http://centohost.com
    Uptime in the three months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable.
    My site it ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer. + get 15% off for their hosting services with code "15OFF"

Registered
    If you are looking for a affordable hosting then you should go with cloud hosting because of it's a dynamic in nature.You need to pay for what you use.You can increase your resources in weekends or at night.

Junior Registered
    I would like to prefer you Creaa Designs. the company is dealing with Mobile App Development, Website Design, Website Development Services, Ecommerce Web Development, Website Redesign at reasonable prices.

website design company

Registered
    The best Wordpress hosting plans are available from a2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com, their plans contain many useful resources which help to run blogs smoothly and reliably.

Registered
    I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Registered
    To my mind services from ViUX.com would be definitely best fit for hosting. They are highly reliable and their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Registered
    Thanks for your assistance to ensure in reliability of ViUX.com. Now I see their services are decent and prices are totally worthy it.

Registered
    I know webhostingbuzz.com provides quality Wordpress hosting plans which are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
    Plans are resourceful and network is fully-redundant and support is online for 24 hours.

Registered
    Easy.gr is one of the best wordpress hosting provider. I am using their services since last 10 months and never face any problem. They have various hosting plans and outstanding customer support services.
    Need Reliable and Cheap Web Hosting Services in Europe?

VIUX.com service has been great, and the customer service is what sets them apart from hosting companies I've used in the past. I get a response from somebody usually within 5 minutes and they're always willing to help. Great Hosting and great support. Have three domains with them and been great host.

Registered
    You know hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worthwhile.
    They provide plans which are full-featured and Wordpress-friendly.
    The support is so helpful and the server are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.