Thread: UK VPS provider ...

Registered

UK VPS provider ...

Is hosting.co.uk the best UK VPS provider?
    Are there better deals elsewhere?

Registered
    I suggest Libertyvps.net vps hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

Choosing a right host is not so easy as it sounds. Read customer hosting reviews before making any final order.
    Personally I would recommend rareservers.com and their feature-rich ssd vps hosting solutions in UK - Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
    The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

Registered
    I am sure Libertyvps.net would be best for European VPS. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.

It is definitely not hot "the best"! it is important to compare providers based on your requirements, not based on someone's claim, who's best and who's not!
    Host Color
    Managed Hosting & Cloud Infrastructure - Europe Dedicated Servers since 2000
    Data center in the U.S. and Europe

Registered
    Use hosting.co.uk VPS accounts with no doubts.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Registered
    I know Hostsailor.com VPS deals are worthwhile. Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

Registered
    Take a look at vps from Kvchosting.net, their servers are rock-solid and perfectly managed by their professional techies. Prices are reasonable and service is decent.

You will be pleased with QHoster.com and their affordable vps hosting services.

Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
    It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Hostingsource.com is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
    I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages.

This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

Reliable uptime, and decent customer support!
    They also offer so many useful scripts, free domain, website builder - everything you may need.
    I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love hosting.co.uk and their UK vps hosting services.