Thread: bithost digitalocean reseller with bitcoins

Registered

bithost digitalocean reseller with bitcoins

Good day folks!
    I have an web app and needed to rent hosting for it to make some tests.
    I have bitcoins and digitalocean service was perfect fit for me, but they don't accept btc.
    I've made research and have found bithost.io, they resell DO hosting on an hourly billing accepting bitcoins, I can purchase droplets for several hours for my tests, that is awesome.
    Lots of my mates were also looking for similar service, so I decided to make suggestion here.
    Hope it would be useful.

Registered
    Indeed bithost.io is reselling digitalocean droplets for bitcoins, they use DO's API and servers are created, deleted, resized in real time.
    Mainly developers prefer to buy droplets for several hours so they can test applications, that is why they bill hourly.

Registered
    I am sure bithost.io will satisfy any webmasters need if they are looking for digitalocean hosting but with the ability to pay in Bitcoin, Dogecoin or Litecoin, their packages are delivered in minutes.

Registered
    No doubts bithost.io service is unique, attractive and reliable because lots of their users are fully satisfied. I like their business model and highly recommend.

I work on other sites for clients, hosted with a variety of popular hosts and regularly find that they go offline during the night, for server upgrades, maintenance etc.
    With Bithost.io bitcoin web hosting solutions, everything has only ever been good and I do recommend them. I use this package:
    Memory - 2GB, Cores - 2 Core. SSD - 40GB, Transfer - 3TB, Hourly Price - $0.04, monthly - $28
    It is quite good, isn't it?