Thread: cloud ssd hosting

Registered

cloud ssd hosting

Greetings everyone!
    I want to consult with you, guys. I need help in choosing cloud ssd hosting solution for my new project.
    What can you say about Everest.net cloud ssd hosting services? Are they reliable?

What other hosts can you recommend me to look at?

Thanks

Hey,

This is unfinished template-based website. There is no proper service explanation, there are no terms of service. Nothing. Stay away!
    Host Color
    Managed Hosting & Cloud Infrastructure - Europe Dedicated Servers since 2000
    Data center in the U.S. and Europe

Try considering kvchosting.com cloud ssd hosting solutions. Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes.
    And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support. Great features. Their prices are great but not the cheapest.
    So overall, the hosting has been good. Recommended!

Registered
    According to my research Everest.net provider has been rock-solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.

If I were you, I would choose KVChosting.net - they have superb reputation and their pricing is competitive. Servers are fast and stable. Customer support is responsive.

Registered
    You will be pleased dealing with Everest.net cloud based service. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.

Registered
    There are many servers that can provide you cloud ssd hosting like, Amazon,linode,ait,tmd hosting and others so can choose any of them that you like and you can go with them or if you want you can do migration like azure migration or on any other cloud migration.

Registered
    According to my knowledge Everest.net is offering reliable ssd cloud hosting solutions with high stability, responsive tech support and reasonable pricing.

Registered
    Thanks for your replies. Now I am sure Everest.net is really quality, I love their responsive support and featured affordable deals. Going to use them definitely.