Thread: MEXICO: looking for reliable vps hosting service

MEXICO: looking for reliable vps hosting service

I would like to choose a reliable web host in Mexico that is good for vBulletin boards.
    I need about 40 gbs of hard disk, 2 Cores, Linux + SSD storage.

Is superbithost.com trustworthy web host?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Registered
    Hi Jango, I think that you should have to try the kubernetes cloud services which are more secure, reliable and trustworthy for that Stratoscale is the best kubernetes cloud provider. Please let me know if you have any further questions?

Good luck!

I am a new customer with superbithost.com. I uploaded three web sites, and two databases.
    For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of companies charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.
    I rate bitcoin web hosting 100% in their support and everything.

Superbithost.com is really good host I must say. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
    My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price. They have easy to use admin section and one click installs.

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

I believe you need to submit a ticket to superbithost.com and see what you'll get exactly.
    The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

At the OP, have you signed up with them?

I'm really happy with digitalserver.com.mx, almost never any issues. Think that it will be better to deal with LOCAL host - it has servers in Mexico.
    Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.

Registered
    As I see vps hosting deals from kvchosting.net would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

Registered
    To my mind superbithost.com service has been excellent. I love the speed of the server, stability and the support when needed is always available.

Registered
    You will be pleased with trustworthy vps hosting provided by kvchosting. You will receive featured cheap plans with highest possible uptime and polite responsive tech support.

Registered
    I think Kvchosting.net would be nice option. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee and maximum performance.