Thread: cPanel Host Search

Registered

cPanel Host Search

Greetings! I need you help. I wanna choose reliable cPanel shared host with decent stability and helpful support.
    What can you also say about hellomails.com and their cpanel hosting deals?
    Any information about their service?
    Thanks.

What is your monthly budget? How much $ are you planning to pay? Any specific server location?

I can also recommend you to look through QHoster.com cPanel web hosting solutions. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
    I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting. Their facebook page is informative: facebook.com/qhoster

Registered
    According to my research hellomails.com is the offering quality service. Their support replies quickly, stability would fit any webmasters demand and prices are reasonable.

Registered
    I've seen pretty good hosting deals at boomhost.com - these guys know what they do. You will receive featured cheap plans with highest possible uptime and polite responsive tech support.

How much $ are you planning to pay per month?

I have not been disappointed using Hostwinds - it is really good web host with professional team of webmasters.
    Their uptime is good, my sites are always up - I am happy. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Registered
    I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the best. I know ViUX.com is trustworthy experienced host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and responsive polite support.

Try considering kvchosting.net and their ssd cloud hosting solutions.
    They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!