Thread: server with skilled techies

Registered

server with skilled techies

I would like to order reliable server with powerful hardware and skilled techies.
    There are many web hosts in the hosting services market, I think of dealing with pmgchosting.com.
    What do you think about them? Any other options can you suggest to compare?

Try to look at dcxv.com low price dedicated server packages.
    I'd like to express the point that the service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

Great value for money!

Registered
    According to my knowledge pmgchosting.com servers would meet your needs with their featured cheap plans and top level customer care. Support team are kind and professional guys.

Take a look at this decent hosting provider: http://www.a1dedicatedservers.com/

The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us. It also has nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.

The big truth is that most of "top" hosts are recommended to you for one and only reason- they pay to web site owner much more money than other companies.

I would recommend kvchosting.com and their dedicated servers to all webmasters looking for professional web hosting services.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

I've been with http://superbithost.com for over a year now and I'm very happy to report that I have had absolutely no problems with them or their service, whatsoever.

Registered
    Servers from hostround.com are worthwhile due to their top-notch services.
    They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.

Registered
    If you use a1dedicatedservers.com - you will have some really powerful dedicated solutions there. Prices are affordable while service is really trustworthy

Registered
    My suggestion is to use Hostwinds.com server plans. Their techies are skillful and uptime has been great for my sites. I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before

Registered
    Now I see that Exmasters.com would be best option. They are time-tested host with reliable service, affordable deals and helpful skilled tech staff.