Thread: Do you know Hostwinds?

Registered

Do you know Hostwinds?

Hello everyone,

I was lurking the internet and looking for some nice ssd based web hosts + litespeed server, found Hostwinds.com
    Do you know anything about this web host?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable SSD + Litespeed web hosts?

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

I'm VERY happy at how fast my sites load now. You can trust hostwinds.com guys without any doubt.

Registered
    Have you looked for customer reviews on their services to know more about their solutions? I can say hostwinds.com rocks. I have been hosting my web sites on their hosting account for 4 years. They have provided what I needed in a highly professional manner.

I've been hosting with large web providers, and the major problem with most webhosts is customer support and overloaded servers.

I am pleased to say Hostwinds.com team have helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.
    Recommended Web Host!

Registered
    I'd like to say that hostwinds would be perfect option when it comes to customer service and support. Uptime has been highest! Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain.

Good server up-time and speed connectivity.
    Their web hosting plans are feature-rich and the pricing is competitive.
    I have tried several web hosting companies but non of them beat hostwinds.com

Registered
    Hi, I never heard of this provider but I want to tell you that Stratoscale is a best kubernetes cloud provider. You should have to go with cloud services where you can pay same or less than the web host an get so much facilities and secure servers.

Good luck!

Registered
    Try to contact hostwinds.com team directly, tell your requirements and see what hosting solution will you get.
    Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

When ever I needed support hostwinds.com was always there 24/7.
    My site has never been down. I have used their technical support many times. I also liked their cpanel control panel better than other control panel interfaces I have used.

These host winds are founded in 2010 these are change the hosting industry new standard,there are lot of company offer the host wind services you can check this things on online and you get some idea about this..