Thread: Reseller service ... where?

Registered

Reseller service ... where?

Where can I buy quality reseller services from?
    Is webhostingbuzz.com the best in this realm?
    Have you ever tried them?

Do you need Linux or Windows reseller hosting account? How much disk space and bandwidth do you require?

I can also add that hostwinds.com offer pretty good and feature-rich reseller hosting accounts. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Registered
    I'd say saturn.domains is nice for any hosting, their servers are fast and staff knows how to manage servers and treat customers to provide perfect services.

When I contacted dailyrazor.com, their trained support was responsive and offered me a good fit for my demands. Check out their reseller hosting plans.
    Pricing is very cheap I must say. Everything works due to their server uptime... I also like the features they offer: one click installer, website builder, free domain, etc.

Registered
    If you are in search of fast stable reseller hosting you should use Hostwinds without any hesitation. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff

Registered
    I know a2hosting.com provides quality and reliable reseller plans on SSD.
    Plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    rslrsale is their discount.

Registered
    To my mind services from ViUX.com would be definitely best fit for you. They are highly reliable and their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

I'd give QHoster.com a try. They are offering cool cPanel reseller hosting plans. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
    Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

Registered
    As an alternative option I can say boomhost.com would be suitable for your demand with their solid servers, low-cost hosting plans and responsive support.