Thread: Need offshore reseller hosting

Need offshore reseller hosting

I have a web site that has really huge traffic every day, but my current host started to get on my nerves because of the outages.
    One of my friends told me that warez-host.com was quite good. Is their reseller hosting service reliable?
    What can you say about them? How is their customer support? What do you think about their pricing?

I can say that warez-host.com is the best one if you need offshore reseller hosting packages + Stable and Fast Servers..
    We have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand. They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any down time.

Registered
    It is good to take others advice before purchasing hosting from a hosting provider. If the person who has given the information is a customer of that web host, then the advice will be more credible. But hosting is service, and it can be experienced only after it is availed.

Registered
    Check out deals from Exmasters.com. You will get high available support, stable servers and reasonable pricing.

I had been on the exact vps I ordered at warez-host.com for almost 6 months but needed to upgrade.
    Took only 12 hours to get the new server built, took 4 days to migrate to the new server (my site was only down for 90 mins at the end).
    All in all, the service is good and professional. Their reseller plans look affordable.

Whatever I need, whenever I need it, I have absolute confidence warez-host.com will take care of it for me. That is how good their customer service is. I have been with this web host for over seven months now and have had no problems with my site whatsoever.

Registered
    I recommend to rely on Exmasters.com hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

Registered
    My preferable option is to use Hostwinds for any hosting because of their high quality customer care, solid servers, stable networking and featured cheap plans.

Warez-host.com is a good option for starting a web hosting as they offer cheaper hosting service.
    Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting. Its great to see such group of motivated and efficient people.