Thread: Looking for Server

Registered

Looking for Server

I need your help regarding the choice of web host to order dedicated server.
    One of my friends recommended me to try RapidDedi.com - still not sure about this web host.
    I need your help to find any info on their server performance.
    What can you say about them?

The first time i registered with dcxv.com it was for a single site of a local newspaper in my country.
    I started with the lowest plan they had now i have the higher and i will totally move to their VPS services as soon as I reach 100 customers.

Check their dedicated servers - pricing, features and resources are unique.

Registered
    I suggest you to get more quality options. As I know Hostzealot.com offers 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors. This truly reputable host will always be on top.

You need to check out reviews about the web host before you can completely rely on them. There are various web hosting forums like WHT where you can check out their reputation and uptime guarantee.

I believe there's a sense in making a comparison research for their plans. Check out kvchosting.com dedicated servers - they start from $89.99/mo.
    Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.

Registered
    As I know servers from RapidDedi.com are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters. These guys know how to keep everything working. Just choose the suitable plan and you will definitely be satisfied.

Registered
    Check out plans from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com, their servers are proven to be the best in delivering their services in the IT world.
    They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

Take a look at these decent dedicated server hosting providers: Rackspace.com, Lionhost.gr and Kvchosting.com
    They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.

Registered
    I am using RapidDedi.com and so far no regrets! Uptime is perfect, service is decent. Their exceptional support that I have received has helped me lot and servers are powerful.

Why not to give superbithost.com a try?
    I have good things only to say about them the staff members there are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. the claim of 99.99% uptime holds true.

Registered
    Hello, I think you should have to go for cloud hosting which is more reliable and also less expensive than the regular one. I know a best cloud service provider Strato Scale who are really good and reliable for the cloud computing. Even they are one of the amazon aws alternatives and also you can see their online review which can tell you everything about them.

Good luck!