Thread: Virtual Private Server in Portugal?

Virtual Private Server in Portugal?

Need to host a forum discussion board vBulletin and need help to choose reliable Linux VPS hosting Portugal.
    REQUIRE: 45 gbs of Hard Disk, 1 gb of Ram and 1 tb of data transfer.
    What your views on lusovps.com and their linux vps hosting deals?
    Do they offer discounts?

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Registered
    Have you ever though for the cloud hosting? because I think you should have to go with could servers which are very secure and fast than shared or private hostings.

____
    openstack providers

They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.

Registered
    I suppose you should look for more reliable options. I suggest Hostzealot.com, they have various locations in Europe. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!

Must say that QHoster.com is outstanding. Thumbs up to their support team.

They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.
    It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing.

Registered
    I believe you should compare suggested host offers and choose the suitable one. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering quality vps hosting solutions with high uptime, skilled support, no matter what server location you need they will definitely satisfy your needs.

You can get nice vps hosting deals at superbithost.com - they are reliable. They accept bitcoin.
    If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.

400FFTILLAPRIL - using this code, you'll get 40% discount on the first month on any product.

Moved to Lusovps.com after poor service with my previous web host. Now I am fully-satisfied with the speed connection, server stability and customer support service.

I've been with Lusovps.com for just about a year now (I'm using their VPS hosting Package) and have received nothing but quality service.
    They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

Check out their facebook page: facebook.com/LusoVPS

Registered
    According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is the one of best option to get ssd vps hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Registered
    The best hosting solutions are provided by Exmasters. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.