Thread: Professional e-commerce friendly web hosts?

Professional e-commerce friendly web hosts?

I have a web site that has really huge traffic every day, but my current host started to get on my nerves because of the outages.
    One of my friends told me that dailyrazor.com was quite good.
    What can you say about them? How is their customer support? What do you think about their pricing?

Registered
    As an alternative I suggest Kvchosting.com. They are well-known as trustworthy host with experienced support, featured affordable plans and powerful hardware.

Registered
    I'm sure if you use plans from ifastnet.com or a2hosting.com, you'll get quality e-commerce friendly services at affordable rates with high uptime.
    Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for their customers.

I've tried a few hosting companies but demontech.net beats them all. I actually was really surprised.
    I always get directly connected to their support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds. I also love their e-commerce hosting plans.

Registered
    I'd say that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Why not to give Hostwinds.com a try?

I just recently had my main domain hacked into and everything deleted but within a couple hours they helped get everything back online for me smoothly and pretty quickly.
    You'll be glad you signed up with them.

Registered
    I think you should compare various offers and choose the best one. According to my experience saturn.domains is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers for best performance.

e-Commerce Hosting is a specialized service provided by web hosting companies, catered specifically to businesses which sell products or services via their website. Using an eCommerce Web Hosting plan helps you to welcome customers to your online store with a smooth browsing experience and reliable shopping cart system, underpinned by top-level security for both parties.

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

I can recommend SolVPS.com e-commerce friendly hosting packages.
    They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.
    The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.

Registered
    Entrancing e-commerce friendly plans are available from hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com.
    Plans have many useful resources to run e-shops smoothly and reliably.
    Support is helpful around the clock.

Registered
    I know saturn.domains can be good to get hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have decent service, responsive support and featured plans. You can use 70HOSTING coupon and get any plan at C$70/year

==>> kvchosting.com is perfect ssd host that has so many useful e-commerce features.
    Their features are excellent. and pricing is competitive. As for network uptime and speed connectivity, they are perfect.