Thread: I need professional NL VPS hosting

I need professional NL VPS hosting

What are reliable places you can recommend me to look at?
    I need professional NL VPS hosting (40 gbs of disk space, 2 gbs of ram and 1 tb of data transfer) + discounts.
    What do you think of Hostplay.com and their vps hosting services?
    Speed connectivity?
    Network and server uptime?
    Pricing?
    Customer support?

Any alternatives please?

Registered
    Among others I'd name Libertyvps.net, they would be really best option to get NL hosting. They are offering powerful optimized servers, stable network and support that really care.

Registered
    Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com provide quality VPS deals in NL, their plans contain many useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.
    Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages. Support is quality.
    They're very down to earth and easy to talk to when you need assistance. The fact that you can get support on whenever you need 24/7 is pretty awesome too.
    Last edited by yurgen; 02-24-2017 at 02:18 AM.

The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with hostplay.com is their Customer support.
    Their friendly and timely manner aside, this is even more impressive when I have built and administer this site from Netherlands.

Registered
    Being on your place I'd use Libertyvps.net without any hesitations because of their fast support, enterprise servers and big variety of useful features.

They will pass on the savings to you: Get a 15% Lifetime Discount on Any VPS Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF15HP
    Hostplay.com is well-known offshore web host. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

I started with hostplay.com - and I am impressed from the start.
    I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.

Registered
    According to my experience Libertyvps.net would be nice place for offshore vps solutions. Their performance is highest, tech staff is knowledgeable and pricing is fair.

Registered
    I second hostsailor.com.
    They are proven to be the best VPS provider in NL.
    Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
    Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.

Why do you still hesitate?

The abundance of positive feedbacks about hostplay.com offshore web hosting services makes them the most preferable.
    - Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world),
    - helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles.

Junior Registered
    The configuration what you have mentioned is normally provided by all vps hosting providers, If you want suggestion , then you can try with cloudieweb.com , they are best in vps hosting both for windows and linux. I had good experience with them and they have best prices for all vps hosting and very friendly customer support.
    cloudieweb.com will be the best option for your requirement.

Registered
    I recommend Libertyvps.net that is providing fast servers built with enterprise hardware by skilled tech support. Their services are affordable to anyone and provided with huge variety of useful free features.