Thread: I need #1 web host in Netherlands

I need #1 web host in Netherlands

I need #1 web host, I would like to get VPS hosting plans at (with real NL ips).
    I need about 50 gbs of space, 2000 gbs of bandwidth.

Any info on Libertyvps.net web hosting services? Is QHoster.com reliable web hosting provider?
    Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?
    What host is better from your points? Why? What host would you choose?

Registered
    I know Libertyvps.net got to be the best in the business. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.

Both web hosts are cool. For me QHoster.com managed vps hosting packages look more resourceful and affordable.
    As for their servers, they are stable and fast.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

My advice: Backup your websites at least once a week and choose QHoster.com for your website hosting.
    Also, I've seen no down time and their server is plenty fast. Their selection of packages is awesome. the price for them is reasonable.

I have used and will continue to use libertyvps.net for all my business and personal NL web hosting needs.
    The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. The first host provider I have stayed for longer than 6 months and still glad I found them.

Registered
    I'd say Libertyvps.net seems to me the best option to get vps hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

I can recommend you to try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability.

I'm pleased to say that QHoster.com have delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
    So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. Their VPS systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable.

Registered
    Being on your place I'd use Libertyvps.net without any hesitations because of their fast support, enterprise servers and big variety of useful features.

Registered
    I am sure you should go with Libertyvps.net. Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!