Thread: Hostwinds or SolVPS for getting ssd storage web hosting?

Hostwinds or SolVPS for getting ssd storage web hosting?

Need to host Joomla web site and need help to choose reliable Linux ssd web hosting.

REQUIRE: 15 gbs of disk space, 250 gbs of bandwidth, 24/7 skype support.

What your views on Hostwinds.com ssd shared hosting deals? Any info on SolVPS.com ssd cloud hosting?
    Do they offer discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Registered
    I know Hostwinds.com is a great web hosting provider. Rock solid control panel. Litespeed server is 6x times faster than Apache web server. Their uptime is fantastic and support staff is always ready to help.

I switched to hostwinds.com after having enough of the downtime with my old hosts. From my time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed.
    Very good web hosting. Great prices and great reliability. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Registered
    As I know Hostwinds.com would be nice place to buy ssd hosting solutions to reach high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Hostwinds FB page is really informative: facebook.com/hostwinds

Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy.
    I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend their hosting services to others.

Registered
    I have done research and must admit Hostwinds is trustworthy company with properly optimized and tweaked servers, featured affordable plans and support that is available all round the clock.

SolVPS.com have won my business. They do everything that the big hosting companies I have my other sites with do, only they do it much better.
    Their package prices also amazed. So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment.

Registered
    I recommend to consider Hostwinds as best hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for streaming and responsive support.

+ vote for hostwinds.com and their professional web hosting services - Litespeed server is very fast. Their processors are also super fast.
    I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.