Thread: Netherlands. Looking for phpBB forum hosting

Netherlands. Looking for phpBB forum hosting

Need to host a forum discussion board phpBB and need help to choose reliable Linux VPS hosting Netherlands.
    What your views on Libertyvps.net and their linux vps hosting deals?

Do they offer discounts?

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Registered
    If you'll need server with highest stability I recommend to get solid servers from Hostzealot.com. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.

The only reason I have contacted superbithost.com support is due to questions about setting things up.
    Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

Libertyvps.net is great, they are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
    I love the prices. As far as the up-time, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is perfect.

Registered
    I suppose Exmasters.com is perfect option for hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for any website and responsive support.

I've had a fully manged server with libertyvps.net for a year now. Their support is fast, friendly and dedicated.
    Their NL vps hosting package prices also amazed me. The uptime with them is great, I rarely have any downtime, or lag.

Registered
    You can rely on Hostzealot.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore web hosting services:
    - patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
    - really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).

Registered
    I recommend to trust Libertyvps.net and use them with no hesitations. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.