Thread: Any reliable vBulletin discussion board?

Any reliable vBulletin discussion board?

Need to host a forum discussion board vBulletin and need help to choose reliable Linux hosting.
    What your views on Rareservers.com and their linux vps hosting deals?
    Any info available on SolVPS.com hosting services?

Do they offer discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

What hosting provider would you choose? And Why?

Excellent quality of service - I am happy with Hostwinds services.
    Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent.

Registered
    i think you need to compare offers and choose the best one. According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is the one of best option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

I have only had good experiences with rareservers.com web host! The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly.
    Support it is the best. It also has nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast. Check their FB page: facebook.com/rareservers

Registered
    I supposeyou need to have more reliable names. Take a look at services from ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their top quality.

No doubt, SolVPS.com is pretty good option for getting professional ssd hosting services. Loads of tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life. Their FB page is great: facebook.com/solvps

best reply

The best discussion site for vBulletin discussion board is seogainforum ..Try this it will gives you what ever info you want ..

Registered
    You will be pleased dealing with Hostwinds.com. They are well-known as trustworthy host with experienced support, featured affordable plans and powerful hardware.

I have used a few hosts in the past but rareservers.com is by far the best.
    Their support is always replying to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow!
    Wish all would be the same professionals in their businesses.

Registered
    I suggest to use saturn.domains services. They are trustworthy company with available support and fast servers powered with varnish to make site loading faster. You can get any 1-year shared plan at C$70 with coupon 70HOSTING.