Thread: VPS in NL

Registered

VPS in NL

What's the best VPS provider in NL?
    Is that hostsailor.com? Or are there better deals elsewhere?

Registered
    My recommendation is to use Hostzealot.com solutions that have various locations in Europe. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!

You will be pleased with http://hostplay.com/
    They have stable servers located in Netherlands and also offer feature-rich and resourceful vps hosting solutions.
    These guys offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors. Join their FB team: facebook.com/HostPlayCom

Registered
    I can say Hostzealot.com is trustworthy experienced host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff.

I joined Libertyvps.net a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well.
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

Registered
    I suggest you to trust Hostzealot.com, they seems best option to get vps hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

I've finally found a good home with QHoster.com. I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
    It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Can't say enough good things about HostSailor.com. Support is quick - usually getting responses within an hour.
    There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent. The speeds I am experiencing are awesome.

Registered
    Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
    I have decided to use hostsailor.com dedicated server as I have failed to find better deals elsewhere.
    Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
    Support is troubleshooting and fast.