Thread: What are the adavantages of semi-dedicated hosting solution?

What are the adavantages of semi-dedicated hosting solution?

I think that it is right place to ask about the advantages of using semi-dedicated hosting solution.
    I came across Hostplay.com and found out that they offer semi-dedicated hosting solutions.
    Can you tell me what you think about this hosting plan?

Have you ever used it before?

Hostplay.com is a good option for starting a web hosting as they offer cheaper hosting service.
    Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting.
    Its great to see such group of motivated and efficient people.

Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.
    Customer support is responsive and helpful. I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Hostplay.com.

Receive a 20% DISCOUNT on Any Semi-Dedicated Plan! Use Coupon Code XMAS20HP During Signup!

Registered
    I suggest you to have more reliable options. I am 100% sure that provisionhost.com is good place to get vps hosting solutions. They have high reputation among webmasters, responsive support and reasonable deals.

If I were you, I would better choose VPS instead of semi-dedicated server - and can recommend VPSnine.com
    As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

That's pretty good up time! Hostplay.com is reliable and professional web host.
    Overall, this appears to be a decent company that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.
    I am very happy with the performance of my sites there.

It provides robust hosting solution it have a high level of hosting ,it have a better performance compared to share hosting,these prices lower than the dedicate virtual private server,this hosting technology and tools are easy to use no advance technical skills are needed.

Registered
    The biggest advantages of SEMI dedicated hosting are given below

System Resource: Unlike shared hosting the semi-dedicated hosting plans have huge disk space, bandwidth, RAM. This allows you to host resource intensive applications or websites.

Performance: Whenever your application needs tremendous resource semi-dedicated servers provides. Because those servers are fine-tuned and optimized for better usage.

Cost Savings: If you use SEMI dedicated servers they provide huge costing savings.

The semi dedicated hosting provide robust hosting solution,these semi dedicated hosting have huge space,bandwidth,memory allocation,the semi dedicated hosting have high performance,compare to other dedicated server this offer huge cost savings.

Junior Registered
    Semi-dedicated servers provide more power and resources than any shared hosting solution. Semi-dedicated hosting is the perfect way to upgrade big and demanding sites when shared hosting becomes insufficient. Semi-dedicated plans provide much more CPU, RAM and Disk Space resources, since there are much fewer hosting accounts on one server. With Semi-dedicated hosting the load of the site is better distributed, because the account’s Email and MySQL databases are on different servers.

Shared hosting and Semi-dedicated hosting are very similar one to the other, but the semi-dedicated hosting is much more suitable for corporations, medium and large enterprises

Registered
    Some the web host offers semi-dedicated servers, and one may find different features for the semi-dedicated servers that are provided by these web hosts. Semi-dedicated servers can be similar to servers between VPS and dedicated servers. Some web host claim that semi-dedicated server is good for a website that gets massive website traffic.