Thread: wordpress MX hosting services?

wordpress MX hosting services?

Looking for wordpress MX hosting solution with high stability and affordable pricing.
    Any experience with digitalserver.com.mx?
    The thing is that I have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs. So, are they trustworthy?

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, QHoster.com met all my specific demands.
    Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
    Reliable uptime, the site is running fast and efficiently.

My network and server uptime are great - 99.9% - sites are always up.
    Digitalserver.com.mx MX web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host. THEIR FB page is cool: facebook.com/DigitalServer

Registered
    I suggest to use ViUX.com without any doubts. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for wordpress. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

Registered
    I know ViUX.com is offering quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Registered
    I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

Registered
    I suggest Kvchosting.com as best place to get hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for streaming and responsive support.

It is hard to say a lot about QHoster.com because they have never been a problem. Their uptime is never an issue.
    Sales and support staff are amazing, I've had a few queries that needed to be addressed and every time they've given a concise answer and been very polite.

Servers are stable.
    I am fully satisfied using digitalserver.com.mx web hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services.

Registered
    Check out affordable and stable deals provided by saturn.domains. Their service is top notch with 24/7 responsive helpful support and quality servers. No matter what location you need they would definitely meet your needs.