Thread: Looking for managed VPS in US

Looking for managed VPS in US

I am looking for good place where I can get US VPS solution and hostwinds seem to be nice place for that.
    I require 40 gbs of disk space and 1 tb of bandwidth. Budget is over $35/mo. Managed.
    I'd like to ask some experts to help in order to choose the provider. Do they offer any discounts?

Registered
    As I see vps hosting deals from kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

Online support always available, very helpful, kind and above all quick! You often receive an answer a couple of minutes after you submitted your question.
    It turns out that I am quite happy using hostwinds.com ssd litespeed web hosting services! The price for their vps plans is totally amazing.

I would check out WiredTree, a managed VPS host out of Chicago. I work with them and they have a very knowledgeable and friendly staff and offer 24/7 support. In terms of deals, you could check on webhostingtalk, that's where they normally posts deals if they exist.

Registered
    I suppose you should compare offers and choose the best one. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality ssd vps hosting solutions with highest uptime, responsive tech staff and nice features at low pricing.

My experience with Hostwinds is superb.
    They always update all their programs to the newest version, like Cpanel, fantastico, MySQL, Apache etc. Their prices are competitive, the servers are reliable & speedy fast, their tech support superb professional and timely.

Registered
    You can rely on hostwinds.com, your sites will be in good hands. Their low-cost deals are provided with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option. But you can't always let price be the deciding factor.
    I can express the point that hostingsource.com is a good place to order cheap vps hosting solutions (starting from $8/mo, $15/mo, etc.)

Registered
    According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering smooth services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.

These folks are very willing to help and don't talk to you like you are an idiot as my last hosting company did. I would definitely recommend Hostwinds.com

THEIR FB PAGE IS INFORMATIVE: facebook.com/hostwinds