Thread: bulletproof dedicated servers?

bulletproof dedicated servers?

My requirements:
    - 500 gbs of disk space
    - Linux
    - budget is $200/mo
    I have already found spm.house. What can you say about their reliability and server stability?
    Any alternatives to compare?

Registered
    I recommend to get ddos protected solid servers from a1dedicatedservers.com. They have powerful hardware and knowledgeable techies at reasonable rates.

Many of my clients are happy using spm.house bulletproof service. Their control panel system is absolutely fantastic.

I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get. Can recommend this host to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional bulletproof host.

@HDLock the company you have asked about uses Cloudflare and has some temporarily issues. Are you interested to get dedicated server with this particular web host or you'd say a little bit more about your project in order to get bestseller advice on the hosting environment?
    Host Color
    Managed Hosting & Cloud Infrastructure - Europe Dedicated Servers since 2000
    Data center in the U.S. and Europe

Registered
    To my mind the perfect server hosting solutions are offered by Okayservers.com. They are experienced host with responsive support, low-cost plans and solid server hardware.

I have really good experience dealing with spm.house - these guys know what they do.

Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the control panel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.
    If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed.

Registered
    I can say Okayservers.com have enough resources to run your projects smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist

Registered
    A2hosting.com servers are worth your attention.
    Their dedicated managed server is ideal for anyone who runs a high-traffic website, database-intense applications or needs to make custom installations or configurations changes to the server hardware.

Can say that superbithost.com is an amazing web host. The price and their products are great.
    They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet. Highly recommended Great tutorials on everything about building a site with them!

Registered
    According to my experience Okayservers.com is highly reliable company. They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.

Thank you for your valuable information keep update the useful information like this