Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How was your June?

How was your June?

I broke into multi-thousand income online in June, 90% from azoogle ads CPA, rest from fastclick, tradedoubler, adsense & amazon... This month I want to double this and in August I want to break into 5 figures...

Good work incka - june wasnt much good for me - didnt do any web dev though, spent ages rebuilding my computer...

After selling my main site, June was the first month where I had a chance to assess all of my sites, and knuckle down to working on them properly. I made a total of $150! Which was more than I expected LOL Almost half of that, however, was income from revenue generated from Adwords, using a free £50 I received. So it will probably not be as good a month in July... But here's hoping!
    Stepping On Wires - the new blog

No where near as good as May for me. Earnings down by about 1/3 this month when compared to may. Adsense hasn't performed so well. But having said that Q2 payment from amazon is going to be a nice amount and bump up the total payout that will be received. Ahhh, how I love growth target bonuses!

Can't complain though, considering the lack of time I've put into my sites this month. I've been so busy that I haven't been able to get any work done on any of my sites apart from my dating site - which has made good improvements in its ranking throughout June, started at about #150 and now at about #75, still a worthless ranking, but heading in the right direction at least.

Incka - 5 figures in August?! Good luck! I really hope you manage it. Doubt it's gonna happen though. Please prove me wrong!
    Last edited by chromate; 07-01-2004 at 06:01 PM.

Mixed month for me. Earnings are up, but it has been alot more stressful. Some kid keeps DDoS attacking all my servers which, if it continues, is going to hurt me this month.

Although if it does, he will also break the $10,000 damages mark and a call to the FBI happens. That will be justice considering I already have alot of information on him.
    New website released. ya rly!

I hit Amazon's 680% growth target bonus. This allowed me to have my best day ever with them ($1400).

All told I had the best total profit month, not counting ecommerce, since October. Advertising revenue was down from May, but it always is. May is always my best month for ads and then it drops until Septemberish. Affiliate programs did well though, for many I hit monthly records.
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

I am guessing you are making so many sales via your Amazon stores?

How much PR do you think it takes for Google to spider the whole site? All mine currently have a PR of 3.
    New website released. ya rly!

Not a good month for me, half of last months

My msn site didn't perform well at all, which is strange.
    Don't you just love free internet games ?

Registered
    Same as the prev month. Way to go.

Apparently I've still got a lot to learn; despite having a number of sites that I'm intensely proud of, I'd wager I'm making a lot less than most of you. Go figure.

Even less than me? That's pretty bad, dude

Registered
    I'm making less than you Mark.
    For the past few months I've just been building site though, not adding any new advertising, and traffic to my old sites has remained consistent. I made the same amount as I did in May. I expect the same for this month, but if I can get my traffic up on some of the newer sites then I will be adding ads.

Incka, are you feeling scared at all with 90% of your earnings sitting on one company?

Starting to plan some new sites and hope to get them going soon. I also need to work on promotion a lot more.

No, I'm not as I'm starting with another company so it should be an even split - Ad reselling...

Cameron, if it's any consolation, without that free Google Adwords voucher I received I would have made half of what I did. Things continue to go slowly for me (seriously, I need a mentor or someone to slap me about a bit!). But so far this month I've made *$10*, which is amazing for me!

Registered
    I checked out all of your sites VERY quickly. Looks like maybe building a music site with content could be useful. Something that would be able to send traffic to all of those music/instrument related sales sites. And to push PR to them. It's much easier to get links to a content site and build up some PR. I don't know though. I'm at $9.30 so far this month. Haha.