Thread: stable cloud hosting

Registered

stable cloud hosting

What hosting providers with stable cloud located in US can you recommend me to look at?
    What can you say about ViUX.com and their hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

IMHO, it will be a good idea to widen the range of your search. Check out SolVPS.com cloud web hosting solutions. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
    I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead.

Registered
    Seems ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get cloud hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
    For those who need reliable cloud web hosting solutions, can highly recommend digitalserver.com.mx and their deals. They are professional.
    Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

Registered
    With ViUX.com I have had problems very rarely and when I did, they were handled quickly by support tickets. Performance is excellent. I really recommend them to people.

Registered
    I know ViUX.com is offering quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of hostingsource.com cloud web hosting services:
    - patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
    - really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).