Thread: Looking for Linux VPS in Russia (offshore)

Looking for Linux VPS in Russia (offshore)

I have a client who wants to start online business in Russia and he needs Linux vps hosting plan:
    50 gbs of disk space, 1 tb of bandwidth, 1 gb of ram + good 24/7 customer support.

What can you say about superbithost.com and their offshore vps hosting services?

Can I recommend this host to my client? Any alternatives for comparison please?

I am most impressed with superbithost.com for their friendly, timely and helpful support. They have helped me get several sites up and running in no time. The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use.
    Can say that this host is perfect for VPS hosting.

Registered
    Indeed superbithost.com services would fit your needs. Their reputation is stellar and servers are powered with latest software and hardware. Various payment options is also great bonus.

I am really impressed by superbithost.com Bitcoin vps in Russia plans.

- helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles,
    - Pricing is quite reasonable (they saved much money for me, I like it very much.

Registered
    VPS accounts from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com are worth your attention.
    All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever a problem you face - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help you out instantly.