Thread: right server to buy ...

Registered

right server to buy ...

Can you help me out to choose a right server comparing deals from hostingsource.com and thehostingcompanyus.com?
    What would oyu do being in my place?

Registered
    I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get server hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Pretty good dedicated hosting packages in US offered by Plusplushosting.net team. All of their work is professional.
    Pricing is also, good enough.
    Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.

Registered
    My preferable option is Exmasters.com to get quality servers. They have all needed features, helpful knowledgeable team and cheap plans.

Registered
    Taking into consideration the features you are looking for I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Registered
    As I know hosting deals from kvchosting.com can be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

I was impressed by Hostingsource.com and their servers. They are located in US (pricing is quite good).
    Dedicated Server - Intel I7 (4790) - 4 Cores CPU - Price - $95/mo (1st month discounted price - $47.5/mo)
    RAM: 16GB
    Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
    Traffic/Month: 25 TB
    Speed connectivity is quite good. Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.

The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive, it's the Customer Services that makes the difference for me (and should for anyone).
    I'll be with hostingsource.com for a long time to come I think. For a newbie I can't recommend them more highly.

Registered
    Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
    I have decided to use a server from hostingsource.com, prices are competitive and support is active for 24 hours.
    They provide reliable web hosting without compromising quality of the technology & service.