Thread: Looking for cPanel offshore reseller hosting deals

Looking for cPanel offshore reseller hosting deals

Greetings to all. Think that you will help me to choose the best host for my needs.

Recently I came across warez-host.com and their cPanel reseller offshore hosting solutions.
    What can you say about their pricing, uptime and speed? Is their customer support responsive?

Thanks.

Registered
    Check out hostwinds reseller solutions as quality alternative. They have solid fast servers and professional team. Stability is outstanding.

Registered
    According to my knowledge with hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.

Registered
    As an alternative I can say that Kvchosting.com would be really quality host to deal with. I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need. You can contact Superbithost.com - a great offshore web host.
    I can always contact their tech support team even at midnight - they are always ready to help and solve any trouble I may experience. I use them for 5 different sites on one account and everyone of them run flawlessly.