Thread: need help to choose drupal host

need help to choose drupal host

Hey guys,
    I am looking for professional Drupal Hosting with 24/7 support. I also need stable hosting provider.
    Any info on Plusplushosting.net and Digitalserver.com.mx

Any info on their server stability and speed connectivity? Are they good for drupal hosting?

What fresh discounts can you share here with me? What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Well, my budget is over $20 per month. Any suggestions?

Digitalserver.com.mx is good at what it does, it's not overpriced claptrap, unlike many web hosts available in the market and bog standard web hosts.
    The only issue I have is with the hardware replacements, but I rather think it's more they do what most hosts don't and actually tell you when things are going wrong.

Registered
    iFastNet.com and QHoster.com services are attractive for many webmasters with specific needs.
    Their plans are full of useful resources to run websites in a quality way and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

Registered
    May I suggest ViUX.com web hosting solutions. They have powerful servers, stable network and low-cost deals with useful features.

I've been with plusplushosting.net for more than 1,5 years, and I'd like to say that I like this web host.
    The support is excellent, there are a few issues with the lack of an actual billing system, everything is taken care with via emails, however this isn't a major issue. Sales and support staff are amazing.

Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"

Registered
    Seems ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

I strongly believe that digitalserver.com.mx would be better - their pricing is quite cheap. They offer 24/7 customer support (helpful and professional - your sites will be up and running).
    Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.

Registered
    I know ViUX.com is offering quality Drupal hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

+++ votes for plusplushosting.net and their attractive hosting deals.

Must say that everything works like a clock. My websites are always online and my visitors & I are happy with the speed connectivity.
    Hope my review will be useful for you, guys, when choosing a reliable host.

Registered
    You will be pleased with ViUX.com hosting deals. As for client care you will love it, whenever you contact them, you'll experience great reaction efforts and stable featured plans.