Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best provider for Joomla hosting?

Registered

Best provider for Joomla hosting?

Hey.. May I know the best provider for Joomla hosting?
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Colocation Services

You will be happy with Kvchosting.com and their ssd web hosting service. They can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
    I've been with them for a year now, and can't say enough good things about this provider; they are friendly, supportive, always available, reliable and most importantly care about you and your sites.

Registered
    I strongly believe that ViUX.com hosting would be the best choice for Joomla hosting.
    They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times

QHoster.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.
    Their control panel makes it easy to do pretty much everything I've wanted, and I've had no problems with uptime for the most part.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount!

Registered
    My recommendation is to use JVMHost.com that works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Why not to give HostingSource.com a try?

They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. The only thing I wish they had was multiple domains on one account - that would save me some money.
    Recommended!

Registered
    I believe you need to get more reliable options. I can say hostwinds.com as the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.

I can also draw your attention to swissns.ch web hosting solutions if you need professional host with servers located in France, Germany.

They have easy to use interface. Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF
    Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting.

Registered
    I have excellent experience with LiquidWeb hosting they provide Joomla, WordPress hosting with high-quality support. You can grab the latest offers from http://gigacoupon.com/
    Last edited by William James; 10-30-2016 at 11:14 PM.

I strongly believe SolVPS.com would be perfect choice if you want to run your Joomla projects fast and smoothly.
    Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.

Registered
    I suggest to use webhostingzone.org web hosting deals. With them your projects will run fast and smooth. Professional support is always ready to help.

We are the leading joomla development companies in bangalore check our quality services

Registered
    As far I know Godaddy will be best.

Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.