Thread: ssd host with firewall

Registered

ssd host with firewall

Hi there! I wonder if ifastnet.com is the only company which provides quality and cheap SSD shared account with a free firewall? Do you know better deals elsewhere?

What is your budget? How much $ are you planning to pay for month?

I can also recommend you to take a look at hostwinds.com - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently.
    Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?

As a good alternative, can recommend Kvchosting.com ssd web hosting solutions.
    hey don't lie about their uptime. I have another plan with them and I've never had a downtime. Never in 8 months, going on!

Registered
    I'd say hostwinds.com is providing fast ssd hosting solutions provided by skilled team. They are reputable host with featured solutions, cheap prices and rock-solid servers.

Registered
    kvchosting.com is believed to be one of the best companies for this kind of services.

Registered
    To my mind Kvchosting.com would be best fit for any webmaster who is looking for reliable company with professional team. They have highest performance I've ever experienced.

Junior Registered
    I agree regarding kvchosting - they one from many which state they own their hardware and other stuff. And they call themselves as SSD provioder.

I use hostingsource.com ssd hosting to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients.
    Their servers are reliable and fast for their 'shared' hosting classification (dedicated/virtual would be a lot faster), and overall everything works great.
    They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.

Registered
    I know Kvchosting.com is the nice option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Registered
    If you are looking for SSD with firewall provider then FastComet is the best option for you because they provide one free hosting account when you buy one shared hosting account.