Thread: Looking for e-commerce hosting in US. Any suggestions please?

Looking for e-commerce hosting in US. Any suggestions please?

Looking for hosting in US that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.

Need 10 gbs of disk space. US server location.

What can you tell me about Plusplushosting.net and its premium shared hosting services?
    Is their support professional? Do they accept Bitcoin?

Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, very fast server, Great and known Cpanel with a load of features plus Free web site builder.
    Plusplushosting.net technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

Registered
    I'd like to say that Hostwinds.com would be nice place to buy hosting solutions with top service. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"

Well, plusplushosting.net have been nothing but superb.
    Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours. They were answered so quickly that it almost seemed to be a chat session. The team has high integrity and they value each customer.

I just recently moved over to Plusplushosting.net, and immediately my script gave me trouble. Their customer support helped me and solved the trouble. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

Registered
    I suggest you to have more reliable options to choose from. According to my experience ViUX.com is great host which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Registered
    I think that VPS (small dedicated server) is the best option for ecommerce web sites. I recommend you to use only trusted providers like vpsland, hostingsource etc.

Registered
    I believe you should compare offers to choose the most suitable one. I recommend Dailyrazor.com web hosting solutions. They have powerful servers, stable network and low-cost deals with cool discounts.

Junior Registered
    I would go with hostwinds.com - they have as shared accounts as dedicated servers/VPS and with them you will be able to find right solution for sure.

Registered

If you are looking for US e-Commerce hosting, then LiquidWeb is suitable for you. Because LiquidWeb is located in the USA, therefore, your loading speed of your site or app is not affected by server location. LiquidWeb provides the variety of VPS and Dedicated server plans you can choose any of those plans based on your requirement. GigaCoupon.com offers exclusive Liquidweb hosting coupons for your new hosting purchases.

Junior Registered
    Hey,

you check here https://domainhostcoupon.com/stores/hostens-com/hostens for more great hosting offers!