Thread: My budget is $200/mo. Need dedicated server in US

My budget is $200/mo. Need dedicated server in US

My requirements are:
    RAM: 16GB
    Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
    Traffic/Month: 10 TB
    My budget is $200/mo. What web hosting providers with stable servers located in US can you recommend me to look at?
    What can you say about Kvchosting.com and their hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?

Registered
    Have you looked for customer reviews on them? I can say Kvchosting.com is really perfect option to get server hosting solutions. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

I am very happy with Kvchosting.com dedicated hosting services. The prices are cheap and their customer service is excellent!
    The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7! I cannot tell you how helpful it is to have access to it at 2 AM.

Registered
    To my mind the perfect server hosting solutions are offered by WooServers.com. They are experienced host with responsive support, low-cost plans and solid server hardware.

Have to rely on Kvchosting.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
    From my experience with them, I can honestly and easily recommend them as the host for your web site and email service.

Your budget is very good, OP. You will find the best fit for your needs. Their dedicated servers start from $89.99/mo.

I have been with Kvchosting.com for about 8 months now and it's good host, since I've hadn't had to use customer service once.
    It seems like there is a lot of support though, based on my impression from emails and the website. haven't been aware of any outages. good work!

Registered
    My recommendation is Exmasters.com server hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

Registered
    As I know server hosting deals from kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

I am fully satisfied using kvchosting.com cheap web hosting service. I consider these factors that influence on my positive reviews:
    1) Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
    2) Fast Speed connectivity - load time of my website's pages is really fast (I am very glad).
    3) Great variety of features - 1-click scripts installer, free website builder, nice bonuses.

Registered

If you are from U.S then LiquidWeb Hosting is perfect for you because LiquidWeb servers are located in the United States. Therefore your website loading speed is much faster than Non-USA servers. LiquidWeb provides VPS, Cloud hosting, Storm Servers and Dedicated Servers.