Thread: webis servers

Registered

webis servers

I am looking for a reliable server and webis.pt is the only dedicated hosts I'm aware of, do you know how they work?
    If you have a personal experience with them, please share it with me.
    I appreciate any input.

I also know that http://www.hostsailor.com/ is a good place where you can order dedicated server hosting deals.
    They offer them in Romania and Netherlands. Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

Registered
    Have you looked for reviews on them?I know webis.pt dedicated servers are fast built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied. You can use webis50 coupon and get 50% discount!

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

I like superbithost.com and their bitcoin offshore servers. Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia. They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

You can also get nice dedicated servers at Warez-host.com - all of their work is based on quality. They have servers located in:
    Russia, Netherlands, Sweden and Luxembourg - all are super fast and stable (many of my clients are 100% satisfied and enjoy running their web sites with this host).