Thread: Need recommendations on good offshore vps plans in Netherlands

Need recommendations on good offshore vps plans in Netherlands

Good day to you! Have you ever tried offshore dedicated servers offered by Libertyvps.net?
    They offer offshore VPS plans in Netherlands. This what I need.
    Are they the best to get servers from? How is their customer support, server stability and network uptime?

I have been with Libertyvps.net for about 8 months now and it's good host, since I've hadn't had to use customer service once.
    It seems like there is a lot of support though, based on my impression from emails and the website. haven't been aware of any outages. good work!

SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

They are really the most friendly host company I have ever worked with. I moved all my sites to Libertyvps.net: great pricing, friendly user interface, excellent support and decent uptime.

Registered
    I'd recommend you to use hosting from Exmasters.com. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and support.

I suggest you not focusing your attention only on one host, try to look at more options as well. The hosting market is so competitive.

I host 3 adult content web sites at superbithost.com VPS and must say that I am happy with uptime, speed and their tech support is always online and ready to help. I contacted them via Skype and they explained me everything I needed to know.

Registered
    I can say Exmasters.com would be suitable for your demand with their high performance servers, featured plans and helpful support.

Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at Hostsailor.com NL VPS servers. Recommend this host to others.
    I contacted their support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought. I bought vps hosting plan with 1 gb of ram.

Registered
    You know QHoster.com services worth trying and their stable servers cost not much. They have a stainless and high reputation to have a deal with them putting no further questions.

Registered
    My suggestion is Libertyvps.net services. They have all needed features, high uptime and solid servers. Support is ready to help any time.