Thread: cloud hosting search

Registered

cloud hosting search

I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to help me in choosing a host to order cloud hosting for e-shop.
    I have found ViUX.com hosting deals. What do you think of them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?

Think that you will not regret a thing if you choose stratus4.com and their cloud hosting solutions. Don't forget to choose their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
    This host makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands. I recommend them if you care about your online presence.

Registered
    Have you looked for customer reviews on them? According to my experience ViUX.com is great webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

I agree with all the positive comments here wholeheartedly! I have been using Stratus4.com for more than 2 years now, and I am an extremely happy customer.
    The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

Registered
    I can say with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

Registered
    To my mind you can trust ViUX.com. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99% - you will run sites fast and efficiently.

@Shindo, are you interested about this particular company or you need to receive advice from the forum members?
    Host Color
    Managed Hosting & Cloud Infrastructure - Europe Dedicated Servers since 2000
    Data center in the U.S. and Europe

Registered
    Thanks for your replies. Now I am sure in reliability of ViUX.com services. I really love their support and nice offers at reasonable pricing.