Thread: Offshore IBC

Registered

Offshore IBC

Folks,

I am looking into starting an offshore corporation in the Caribbean, with a bank, hosting, and merchant services also being offshore. This is great for avoiding taxes and for hosting high-risk e-commerce sites (pharmaceuticals, gambling, etc.). Of course that will allow me to accept credit cards for such high-risk products and services under of the invading eyeline of the American government. Does anyone have any input on this idea? Has anyone else forked over the $1-2k to do this? Also, how wise is it to use online IBC formatin services (i.e. http://www.goccp.com/)? Any info would be great...

Eric

Ya... talk to a lawyer and or an accountant.
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

Why do you need to host from the Caribbean's? I understand the avoiding taxes with having the bank account, but you can just as easily host "high-risk" sites that you listed - which I don't believe would be illegal in America...

Anyhow, definatly talk to a lawyer and an accountant like Chris said if you are really considering doing this.
    New website released. ya rly!

There are SO many things you will need to know BEFORE you take steps to do this. You also need to do LOTS of research on CCP to make sure they are legit. Your situation is far beyond the scope of a forum. Chris and Andy H. are right. Good Luck!

Registered
    Alright...makes sense to me. I was just wondering if anyone out there had any experience with them.

Eric